[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Bumper cover repair

The internal ancor points were torn out from the bumper cover on my '87 4kq.
There is no external damage, so I want to glue or weld back those little
plastic studs that hold that ancor piece. The only internal stamping in the
bumper cover is "RHO". So what kind of plastic is that? What kind of glue would
you use on it? The adhesive catalogs and the Bentley manual does not mention
any plastic identified RHO.
Any clue?

Thanks, Peter
Peter E. Orban
National Research Council of Canada
e-mail: peter.orban@nrc.ca