[Fwd: Audi '84 4000 175K mi $350/OBO Symrna, GA For sale.]

Audi '84 4000 175K mi $350/OBO Symrna

    Four door
    Sun roof
    Air conditioning
    Cassette deck
    Power windows
    Cruise control
    Manual transmission

    Navy Blue color; has spoiler in front. This car
    has got good body but has a defect on one of its
    sparkplug holes that will cost 500 dollars to
    repair. This car is great but I didn't want to
    fix it since I just bought an Eagle talon '95.

  Seller info: (Private party)
    Email        : bnasiru@atl.mindspring.com
    Day phone    : (770)444-9279
    Evening phone: (770)444-9279

    The user posted this via a form at http://www.classifieds2000.com, which is
    provided as a free public service to make this newsgroup more readable.

    Searching for a Vehicle? Search thousands of Listings using
    powerful 'True-Point Search' at Classifieds2000. Also new 'Cool-Notify'
    at Classifieds2000 sends you email when the car you're looking for
    hits the market. All services are free.

    To check it out point your Web Browser to http://www.classifieds2000.com

                    _____   |