Steamboat Springs

OK, I lost my info for steamboat springs....In january..

Can someone fax it to me pleeeeeeez? Thanks. 860-485-0767

Also, thanks for all who offered for pit stops on the way, as soon as I
figure out how far i can go each day, Ill let you know where Ill need a
floor to use. And also as soon as I can convince Chris Semple and Stott
to tag alone for a convoy.

(PS anyone remember the price of admission for this course)??

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
               Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro