[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
RE: s2 is broke....
- To: quattro list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: s2 is broke....
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:35:38 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:35:38 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:35:46 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11AB6A632200
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;4638350913111996/A12881/CSAV10]
problem with my s2 has been diagnosed.
seems like during the 50km or so of gravel driving i did in it 2 week-ends ago, a large
stone lodged *above* the heat shield and yesterday started rubbing against the
transmission output shaft with the resulting loud expensive noise.
as the heat shield goes the full length of the car to protect the underside against
the heat of the exhaust, i'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.