[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Beaten with a rubber hose

Hey all,
    I know I've asked somebody this before, but I never wrote down the
information so here I am asking again. There is a rubber hose running from the
side of the valve cover gasket. It's melted down (again) and I need to replace
it. Procedure is simple enough... just need a screw-driver. However.. i don't
know what to call this part or worse still, I don't have the part number.
Anybody have this information? Sorry I can't describe it in more detail, the
car is up at the house and I'm down here in the science building. 
                               -Osman Parvez
                                89 200q (148K miles)
                                Siena College
                                Albany NY