[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

034 133 481J Fuel Metering Valve

(Otherwise known as a Kraftstoffverteiler)
Anyone got any ideas where I might pick one up cheaply?

It's primarily for experiments with increased fuel flow on an MB engine.  
Anyone recognise the number from any other engines?

 Phil Payne
 Committee Member, UK Audi [ur-]quattro Owners Club