Re: Number plates

I have seen a Volvo 850 with real Swedish plates on front and rear here in
Seattle about 3 weeks ago. I wonder if it is from a European delivery program.
There was some kind of paper glued on the rear window but I couldn't tell
if it was a temporary registration. I've also seen an MB E-class with real
German plates on front and rear in front of Swedish Hospital up here on
First Hill in Seattle.

Anthony Chan, First Hill, Seattle, WA, USA.
92' 100 V6 Tornado Red.