Bosch Pilot 160

Hi all!

    I am on a quest to find a set of Bosch Pilot160 clear lens
driving lights.  Does it sound like I know what I want? Yes.  Do I
know where to get them?  No.
   The problem is that here in Canada the cheapest price I could find
was $150 CDN.  Does anyone know where I could find them the cheapest
(a supplier or such).  I don't mind if they are even in U.K. as long
as the price plus shipping is resonable.
   I used to have a set that came with the car and have a couple of
spare lenses but a freak accident damaged the plastic lens holders
beyond repair.
   Do Hella cost more than Bosch and which one is better for the
Martin Pajak
1982 Coupe (428,000 km)
1984 4000s quattro (320,000 km under the wrench)
1970 Porsche 911E Targa (also under the wrench)

Who put my tools in the dishwasher?