[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Heated Windshield Squirters?

On Dec 5, 12:49pm, steve powers wrote:
> Subject: Re: Heated Windshield Squirters?
> Simon sez:

> > P.S. What do people in the USA call the cloth part of a
> > convertible car ?
> the top??? is this a trick question?

The top.  Easy for us 'murkins, but then, few of us have
any idea at which end of the saloon one finds the boot
or the bonnet...

Dan Masi
'96 A4Q