Re: Here's my letter to AoA:

>      I hope these comments help and do not fall on deaf ears, and that Audi
>will take the thousands of Audi loyalist seriously.  Please feel free to
>contact me to discuss the what could be done to help the many Audi owners in
>America who feel neglected.
>Christian J. Long

Good job. hopefully someone in Gerd Klaus' office will take notice. I'm
continually amazed at how a car company like Audi can survive on such a
purely atrocious dealer/service network. let's keep our collective fingers

- Abhijit
Abhijit Das		    	 		      a.das@worldnet.att.net

H: 104 Blueberry Hill Lane * North Andover, MA 01845 * U.S.A.
   (508) 687-1015
W: Fidelity Investments, Inc. * 300 Puritan Way, Marlboro, MA * U.S.A.
   (508) 688-3626