Re: A grad student in absencia - tongue&eyes firmly on the dim bulb

In a message dated 96-12-07 12:21:46 EST, PDQSHIP@aol.com writes:

Scott, you used to impress the hell out of me by your technical posts in the
Now I've discovered that you can also write them in a rather witty manner

> spelling and my subject lines are my way of just making search
>  engines go nuts

But why? Please elaborate this. And why do you sometimes not place your BTDT
to the list (you are the only lister, besides me, who has found the way to
shorten the shift linkage on big Audis, yet you had elected not to post it to
the list). Anything I should know about? Please reply in a direct mail.