Re: 1st Snow in My A4

Patel, Karteek writes:
> I hate to change the subject, but has anyone noticed rough idling on the
> 2.8L V6?  I come to a stop and the car idles (with the compressor on or
> off) around 900-1000 rpm, and then begins its decent to 400-500...and
> you begin to feel the car vibrating (it gets annoying).

Not in my A4q... after warm up it always idles at around 600, and
smooth as silk.

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 Turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    Internet: ti@amb.org
 //////  UUCP:     ...!uunet!bazooka!ti
///      URL:      http://sunsite.unc.edu/~cddb/tikan/