[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Hosed again!

At 03:09 PM 12/9/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Anyway, from the valve cover towards the rear, you can find a T-junction.
>One line off the T runs toward the passenger side, the other towards the driver
>side. We're looking at the one running towards the driver side. The Rubber T is
>connected to a hard-plastic/metallic? hose (which runs over the tube which
>the spark plug wires together) and is connected to a larger diameter Rubber
>hose. This  soft rubber hose is the part we want. It  has a diameter of
>perhaps 3". If you were to look right below the distributor cap, you would see
>it. Mine is all melted and needs replacement.

Big, long sucker, costs about 90.00 when you get ripped off and don't belong
to the list yet?  Ya wanta part #?

********************************AUDI FAN***********************************
                                       EMCM(SW) Dave Head  
87 5KCStq 182K miles and counting... 1.8 bar boost - Whee!
                                              Maitland, Florida