FS: 1990 V8Q (N Central IA)

Hey Gang!

I thought this might be of some interest if anyone is looking for a
VERY NICE V8 Quattro.

To start, this IS the V8 Quattro that was posted as being 'dead' a
few days ago.  As it turns out, it was nothing serious at all... I
think my friend said is cost a whopping $25 bucks to fix.  It runs
PERFECTLY once again.

So here are the details...

1990 V8 Quattro
Grey leather (sport seats... have vertical leather strips on them)
105,000 miles

Recent service:  New plugs, blower motor & flap, oil change (Mobil
1 I believe), and 100,000 mile service.

The car is offered at $13,900  (probably worth it in my opinion...
I've seen this car many times, and I will tell you that you'd be
hard pressed to find a nicer V8Q.)  The owner has decided that he
will try to sell it and get into a less expensive Quattro.  The car
has always been dealer maintained by Carousel in Minneapolis!

Car is located in Clear Lake, Iowa  (2 hrs south of Minneapolis,
MN - 2 hrs North of Des Moines, Iowa)

Interested parties can contact Erik Lindgren at 515-357-6847

I can also answer a few questions since I know the car very well.
(You can also ask Ed Kellock or Rusty Schlacke about the condition
of this car... they have also seen it).

That's it for now!  :)

**   Darin Nederhoff         email:  savidesn@audvid.win.net  **
**                 "Audi Quattro Enthusiast"                  **
**   Teflon makes things slick, Quattro makes 'em STICK! ;)   **
**           '93 S4 (pearl / ecru) -father's                  **
**           '90 V8Q (silver / black) -mother's               **
**       '90 Coupe Q (pearl / platinum)-my daily driver       **
**       '86 XR4ti (white / gray) -mine... summers only  ;)   **
**    AUTOBAHNIA USA Homepage... http://www.win.net/~audvid   **
**    A site for Audi Quattro and Merkur XR4ti enthusiasts!   **