From: ScottyCBoy
To: tilden
Subject: Re: '86 4000 Q Driveshaft
Date: Thursday, December 12, 1996 8:57PM

     Don't know if I've replied to this E-mail or not.  The outer CV's on
prop shaft are the same diameter as a 944 Porsche, I'm using the boots from
944. Not sure if the spiles are the same.  You might try a inner 100mm joint
off of a late model volkswagen A little birdie told me they were the ones
are looking for.  BTW you mentioned that you have a part Number for the
center joint, could I have it my car is in dire need of the center joint.