Re: Why James Bond drove an Audi

He did in the "The living daylight". In fact I think he was in both a
wagon and a sedan. I remembered someone commented that the sedan was a
200tq with ABT sports fender flare. I think next the Bond movie he
should be driving a bright yellow ABT modified A4 turbo quattro like the
one in the November issue of European Car Magazine.

Anthony Chan, First Hill, Seattle, WA, USA.
92' 100 V6 Tornado Red.