Re: Speed traps and Radar

In article <32B173E2.6084@spdg.com> you write:
>One of the things I've often thought about is adding a small circuit
>which detects the radar being on and interrupts your braking circuit,

C'mon -- think BIG!  My first thought would be a dial selectable
"Target speed", a connection to the speedo and ABS, and likely also a
rear proximity sensor.  It would go something like this:

Cruising around at 85 in a 55 zone.  Cop hits you with radar, radar
detector goes off, unit tells ABS to slow car down to 55, steering
wheel slows your face down to 55.

 George Washington was first in war, first in peace -- and the first to
 have his birthday juggled to make a long weekend.
Sean Reifschneider, Inimitably Superfluous <jafo@tummy.com>