5ktq, no power

Hey all, lately I have been noticing that my 86 5ktq just doesn't have
the power that it did just a week or two ago.  When I get on the gas it
just doesn't respond the same.  It is kind of like a delayed reaction.
I am running a max boost of 1.8 bar, and when I really get up into the
boost range like 1.5 or 1.6 I can feel the car pick up better, but
before that I can give it alot of gas and nothing comes of it.  Please
help.  Anything you guys could tell me would be so gerat.  Thanks again.
James Fawcett
1986 Audi 5k TQ
Saint Charles, MO  U.S.A.