90 V8 FS

I saw a BEAUTIFUL '90 V8Quattro for sale this weekend.
110K miles, Black, Gray leather interior...Stock rims. Looked to be
really nice, but I dont know much about the car.
He's asking $11K for it, but I know for a fact he spent $7500 on it a
little while ago, and did the routine stuff on it, so he spent another
$800 I Think he said. Im sure you can get it a lot cheaper with cash in hand.

It has the normal front rotors too...

If anyone wants more information, let me know.

Bob D'Amato SNET 300 George St. New Haven, CT 06510 203-771-7081
               Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro