Re: Response from Audi website

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Dave Head wrote:

> Gee - I wonder if this is Eric's friend Karen...  (You have to be around for
> awhile to know this one...)
> Nomex on, awaiting a yellow card from Dan!

HAhahahah! No, that is a different Karen. This Karen is really up there
in the Audi food chain. She is REALLY sweet and one of the nicest people
out there, she responds well to friendly letters, not Audi bashing letters...

Bob D'Amato SNET 300 George St. New Haven, CT 06510 203-771-7081
               Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro