RE: 97 A4 Trunk Latch Problem

I too have had some troubles with the trunk on my 96.  It seems that the
button doesn't always catch when depressed.  I have to press it a couple of
times to get it to work.  I have a service appointment on Monday for that and
some other things, so I'll post a result of it if you'd like.
Jon Linkov
'96 A4q