[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

RE: 200q stumbling/hesitation

I could remember wrong, but I believe it's a rubber hose (on a 3B
- peter
  peterhe@microsoft.com - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1001
  91 200qw
  94 acura legend gs
  issaquah, wa, usa

>-----Original Message-----
>From:	Meron [SMTP:phwomp@cosmoslink.net]
>Sent:	Sunday, January 12, 1997 10:44 AM
>To:	John and Barbara Mallick
>Cc:	Quattro List
>Subject:	Re: 200q stumbling/hesitation
>>The bypass valve dumps boost back into the inlet of the turbo
>Where is the exact location? 
>Does it go to a rubber hose? 
>or a metal tube?