Re: Garage/Mechanic recommendation

   With this service testimonial from Peter below, in addition to the parts and
service myself, Mike D., Shef C., Glen P. and others have received with great
satifaction - perhaps we should add Autobahn Motors of NH to the vendors list,
and Chris/Autobahn to the mechanics list...

Just my tired brain thinking...

-Stott Hare   (YES, STOTT!)
'84 4Ksq  (black _& blue_, have turbo, waiting to install)
Biddeford, Maine

Work: where you can find me far to often  ===> harest@allenbrook.iix.com
On the road: where I'd rather be...       ===> kappa@travelin.com