[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
I'm finally getting there with manufacturing these.
I got initial samples last week and only one was any good :-(. It's in my
car and holding up nicely (but boost is down since the old diaphragm was
I got another three today and sent one out to a striken car and the others
are also going out for testing.
They ain't pretty, that's for sure and I doubt that they will last as long
as the originals, but we are working on that! Still, it's going to be
a lot better than paying > $600 for a new wastegate!
For anyone in desparate need, let me know. I should be making some more
in a week or so.
I've put a picture on my web page: www.seanet.com/~orin.