[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: quattro list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: audi news
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 09:53:53 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 11 Feb 1997 09:53:53 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 11 Feb 1997 09:53:53 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B25A753400
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;1553530911021997/A46377/CSAV10]
the photo i saw of the vw coupe at detroit looks nice. conservative but nice.
will this be a pinter for the coupe (and s2) replacement?
i see that the audi a4 outsold the bmw 3 series worldwide last year.
according to the latest autocar the a3 1.8t is state-of-the-art in the hot hatch
market. they awarded it 4 stars and said that it made the bmw 318s compact
look silly. not quite as nimble as the 306 gti6 but better built and "lifts the
market segment to a new plane".
confirmation that the s3 will be a 210hp 'quattro', based around the 1.8t mill.
will audi finally get their engineers to develop a tranverse quattro which works
and then go and develop an fia "world rally car"?????