RE: QCUSA: It is useful?

I am a member and have been for almost a year.  I find the newsletter
interesting, but not wonderful.  I think that the discount on parts that a
local dealer gives (Criswell  15% off parts) to members may come in handy,
but then again, I may pay out the savings in renewal costs for the mebership.
I would LIKE to participate in a drving seminar, but nothing is really close
to Washington DC.  A lot of people gripe on it (where is the money going,
etc); I don't think it is AWFUL, but Porsche Club.... & Roundel (is this the
right name) seem to be a bigger, more prestigeous organizations, and QCUSA
doesn't seem to be striving to be those, or better.  Just my $.02
Jon Linkov
'96 A4q