Re: Ski Bag

At 02:00 PM 2/19/97 PST, you wrote:
>Those of you in ski country may have the solution to this problem.
>I have a 80 quattro that has the ski bag that connects the trunk to the rear
>seat.  I need to make the opening wider so that I can fit my snowboard
>through it.  Do you know if this is possible?  The current opening is too
>Thanks for you suggestions.
    In my 89 200 I can fit 2 thats right 2 boards in the ski bag. I dont
know if the opening is the same size but I put the boards base to base and
go from corner to corner in the bag. both boards are over 160

		Bob Russell   89 200q  16lbs of Knobben
		86 4kcs.. as slow as it gets.
	American Exterminating co.
	Springfield, Ma. 800-5-INSECT
	New England's only 4th generation pest management firm