[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: 'I think I need a psychiatrist' contest
At 01:05 AM 3/3/97, you wrote:
>I'd like to sponsor a contest.
>I'll post a free web page dedicated to *your* car if, and only if...
>SOMEONE CAN PROVE TO ME I WASN'T F*****G NUTS BUYING A TEN YEAR OLD AUDI!!!
1. Buy an overpriced used Honda/Nissan/Toyota/etc...
2. You "MAY" spend less in maintenance costs.
3. Drive through an intersection where an "idiot" runs a red light
and t-bones you.
4. Get pried from your car via the "jaws of life," and later look at a
picture of your totalled car from your hospital bed (If your lucky).
1. Buy an underpriced used AUDI
2. You "MAY" spend more in maintenance costs.
3. Drive through an intersection where another "idiot" runs a red
light and t-bones you.
4. Exit your AUDI via the driver side door which still opens, and
kiss the hood of your now totalled AUDI.
As far as I am concerned, the safety of AUDI vehicles easily
makes up for any extra money spent on maintenance. Even the
older AUDIs are considerably safer than many of the new cars
equipped with the newer safety devices. One day, your ten
year old AUDI may save you and/or your families life. On that
day, any extra money/time you spent on maintenance will seem trivial.
email@example.com Orange County, California
firstname.lastname@example.org La Jolla, California
Multimedia Development Center 619.534.1183
University of California at San Diego 90Q20V