Re: cheap water pumps

R. Cummings wrote:
> Hey GAry - where do you get a water pump for $26? I've paid between $60 and
> $90. I must be shopping at the wrong store.

I picked up the pump at Halsey Imports (they're in the vendor list) a
shop who happens to be in my neck of the woods.  Two caveats about
Halsey.  They have a tendancy to change suppliers or brands of product
often, so prices can fluctuate quite a bit.  Secondly, make sure you
know _exactly_ what you are headed in there after, some of the counter
people "have some difficulty" looking up part numbers.

Gary G. Erickson            Member #82 NW Audi Quattro Club
Business Solution Integrators, Inc.
503-702-5789                  e-mail: erickson@teleport.com