[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
V8 Quattro, 1990
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: V8 Quattro, 1990
- From: Frank Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 16:52:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-recipients: prohibited
- Hop-count: 1
- Importance: normal
- MR-Received: by mta OA1.MUAS; Relayed; Fri, 14 Mar 1997 16:52:41 -0400
- MR-Received: by mta OA1; Relayed; Fri, 14 Mar 1997 16:52:42 -0400
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- UA-content-id: 11B374342600
- X400-MTS-identifier: [;7941521614031997/A64175/OA1]
A recent advert. in a local paper has me thinking. "'90 V8 Quattro, auto, all
options, black, 50K miles, exceptional condition. $13,900 firm." This strikes
me as a pretty good price for this car, *if* it is as advertised. I called the
fellow; he's not the original owner, doesn't know if the front brakes are
stock or not ("UFOs"), says everything works. Now, I have had it in mind
that if I were to upgrade from my current '89 100Q, I'd keep my eyes open for
the much talked about '91 200Q 20-valve. I hadn't really had the V8 in mind.
Could anyone with knowledge/experience with both models answer a few quick
questions I have?
- Is this a good/fair price?
- What was the original list price? Edmunds says $38K, this guy thinks $58K.
- What is the stock bhp rating? (a couple more than my 100Q, huh.)
- V8 or 20V200, V8 or 20V200, V8 or 20V200??? Any big reasons to go for one Q
over the other?
*If* I do a look-over and test drive, my next step will be a pre-purchase
inspection at the local Audi dealer. Thanks much in advance for any advice
'88 Mazda 323 GTX