Re: 86 4k Headlight Switch

<< here is an interesting test...
 Having already replaced my hl switch once on my 854k, I noticed
 something. Has anyone evr felt how hot that thing got after about 30
 min of use? Was just wonderign if this is normal or not...

If your not talking about bulb heat, ( check to see if the
the multipin plug on the back of the switch is getting hot).

Assuming stock lights, or non-stock properly relayed...

You old one did a 3-mile-isle and your new one will too if you
don't do something about the connetors in the multipin
housing on the back of the switch.

Clean-em, tighten-em, or replace-em but do it before
the smoke leaks out of the wires.
Current flow with a bad contact makes heat,
heat makes resistance,
more flow,
more resistance,
more heat,