RE: Rally cars (was quattro wagon)

I was referring to understanding the characteristics of the car, which
is an area that obviously has to do with the one behind the wheel.  You
are absolutely right, without a good co-driver, you are screwed, but you
also need a competent driver behind the wheel who can follow the course
notes in the quickest possible manner.

Best Regards,

Mark Nelson

Borealis Technology Corp.
SQA Engineer
Incline Village, Nevada

1990 Audi "S2" Quattro (Building For SCCA Pro Rally)