cloth braided vacuum line

In message <9704021534.AA19786@aztek.com> DeWitt Harrison writes:

> >Careful packing.

> Hilarious. Almost died laughing starting with "The microfiche viewer
> goes in next, [ ... ]"  Have you done anything with your spring rates?

After the Woburn meeting, I started thinking about how easy it would be to put
a piano hinge into the boot lid on the edge behind the spoiler.  Then I could
open the boot at club meetings, and lift the back part up until it was
vertical.  This could carry the prices:
a) Loan of spanner - 5p
b) Loan of microfiche - 10p
c) Hand washing - 15p
And so on.  My arrival at events is always an occasion: "Have you got your
boost gauge?" or "Have you got any 170 watt H4s?"
(Did I mention the boost gauge and the bulbs?)

 Phil Payne