[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: turbo bypass valve installation.

 >what is a flanged fitting and where does one purchase such?

If you have an intercooler with  a third opening, you already have it, if
you don't you will have to fabricate something or use a cooling flange from
a VW rabbit (I think it's close), look in a junk yard, the one I used came
from a busted intrcooler,
Avi Meron