Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:19:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mark Shilling <shilling@txchemcouncil.com>
Subject: RE: Dunlop D40M2's vs. Continental Sport Contact CZ91's

At 11:33 PM 4/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Contact Patch, the column in ec about tahrs, did a glowing review of
>CZ91s a while back, said they were OEM on Porch. I was contemplating
>them, as well as Comp T/A ZR, and SP8000 for the CQ, but the D40M2s
>Wicked Cheap, and have generally gotten good reviews on this list
>(except as snow tahrs, but we all know about *that* thread, now don't

when asking my dealer about a credit for the Conti's on my A4t ( to put
D40's) he mentioned that while Continental does have a poor reputation
their lower end tires, the upper-end products are rated very high *and*
the Conti's with the Sport pkg. were actually the same as the ones used
Porsche.  Is this CZ91 the same tire I will have on my A4t?

Mark A. Shilling		V.(512) 477-4465
Texas Chemical Council	F. (512) 477-5387
1402 Nueces		shilling@txchemcouncil.com
Austin, Texas 78701		www.txchemcouncil.com