Re: Cough, cough, hack, hack (marginal Audi comment)

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Graydon D. Stuckey wrote:

> that easily - not in America, the land of the free!   That will be very
> bad for motorsports, unless the tobacco guys find a different way to
> support/advertise the racing industry.

It can be like Colin McRae's WRC Subaru.... with its (555 sponsorship.
Where cigarette advertising wasnt allowed, they used the bracket and then
3 icons that LOOKED like 5's.  I would suspect the same thing here, i.e.
Marlborough would use the red white motif but not use the name. Kind of
an international symbol just in their paint schemes.

Bob D'Amato SNET 300 George St. New Haven, CT 06510 203-771-7081
               Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro