Re: Old Audis

Andrew Buc <72220.443@compuserve.com> wrote:

> > it was a car that  was produced in the mid to late '50s and was
> > styled similarly to the Ford  T-birds of the same vintage.  I
> > don't know the name of the car, but I know  that it was powered by
> > a 2-stroke engine.

>Sounds like the DKW Junior. Trivia: the Junior had 4 on the tree, and the
>lever pointed just about straight up in 2nd!

Nope- Auto Union 1000sp. Beautiful car, I especially love the 'flame-like'
taillights. Pictures available for sending to anyone interested.

1988 Audi 80 1.8S, Tizianrot metallic, 210,000km

        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it,
       misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.
                                            -- Groucho Marx