Re: More on Torsen center diffs... -Reply

<< Jeff, et al,  perhaps mistakenly I thought the Torsen differential on the
 series was at the rear only.  Seems to me that a center differential that
 essentially shift the car from FWD to RWD and back at a rapid rate would
 a lot of predictibility from the equation.  Perhaps the shift of power flow
 so quick, subtle and seamless that there is no problem.  Torsen at the
 absolutely.  Torsen in the center... a  surprise to me!
 Regards, Gross Scruggs
 Never mind whorled peas... just visualize using your turn signals!
My friends 90 Coupe Q has a button for the Differental labeled (of all
things) DIFF.   It ihas a layout of the car, and a light in the center.
 Hmmmm.  I wonder what locks?