Re: Mine really is bigger...

Joe Yakubik <75363.2524@compuserve.com> wrote:

>Then Tom Nas, who was probably the only person in Holland not at the Keukenhof
>this weekend, wrote...

Nope, not particularly fond of flowers- and certainly not of being pushed
along a couple of flower beds by a never-ending stream of people. :-)

>Audi 100 1991: 4.792 m
>Audi V8  1991: 4.874 m

>(European versions)

>But the euro 91 100 is the new body style (C4).

Hmmm... I guess they didn't know that when they made the '91 Autovisie
Jaarboek- pictures are of C3 body type cars, i.e. the body style made since

200 20v 1991: 4.807 m (again, Euro version)

Tom (doesn't wave, blink or even look at other Audis- too d**n much of them

1988 Audi 80 1.8S, Tizianrot metallic, 210,000km

        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it,
       misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.
                                            -- Groucho Marx