[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: quick turbo question
- To: Dan Simoes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: quick turbo question
- From: "Tim at ND" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 10:49:00 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <199704301508.AA29272@interlock.ans.net>
- Organization: New Dimensions Ltd.
- Priority: normal
> Were there ever Callaway turbos for Audis, and if so,
> do you guys own them? There might be a market for
> a 4000q turbo kit, as well as a 80/90q, which would be
> almost identical.
He did have a kit for the 4000 CS Quattro.
178 hp 181 ft. torque 0-60 7.6 seconds 1/4 mile 15.5 seconds
all with only 10 pds. of boost.
We only bought the VW stuff and have a hard enough time keeping up
with the VW's so we do not have the time to do any Audi's. wish I
Tim 97 Fly Yellow Softtop
Dan Simoes email@example.com
100 Clearbrook Road (914) 789-5378 (voice)
Elmsford, NY 10523 (914) 789-5310 (fax)