[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: 88 Mazda 323 GTX (AWD DOHC Turbo) for sale - NJ
- To: email@example.com (Dan Simoes)
- Subject: Re: 88 Mazda 323 GTX (AWD DOHC Turbo) for sale - NJ
- From: "Morris W." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 13:27:31 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Dan Simoes <email@example.com> "Re: 88 Mazda 323 GTX (AWD DOHC Turbo) for sale - NJ" (May 6, 1:21pm)
- References: <199705061721.NAA14839@coimbra.ans.net>
Somehow my article is getting disconnected from the post, here's the whole ad.
In 1988 Mazda made a small number (5000?) of All-wheel drive 323 hatchbacks
with a dual-overhead cam, turbocharged engine. These cars were quickly
bought by racing and rallying enthusiasts. One such car is now for sale.
It has 120,000 miles, and the only mechanical work needed so far was a
recall for the gearbox syncros, and a broken electric window switch. The
engine has been run on synthetic oil since broken in, changed regularly
every 3,000 miles. It also has a pop-up sunroof, rear window defogger and
wiper/washer, electric windows/locks/mirrors, and a rear two-level spoiler.
Add-on equipment includes a run-on timer (keeps the engine running after
the key is turned off to help cool the turbo), a turbo waste gate
controller (HKS), and anti-lock brake units (Brake Guard). The car is red,
the paint is in very good shape, with no rust or peeling spots.
The car is located in Union, NJ, the asking price is $4000 (includes 2
spare snow tires on rims, and the factory service manual.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 686-7468 for more details, or to make
an appointment to see and test drive the car.