RE: Ur-Q At Rim ???

I saw the same car as well, on our way to and from our first service
stop on Saturday.  Looked like an immaculate car...

Best Regards,

Mark Nelson

Borealis Technology Corp.
SQA Engineer
Incline Village, Nevada

1990 Audi S2 Quattro (Building For SCCA Pro Rally)

Past Audis:  1987 5000CSTQ, 1987 5000CSTQW

>Saw a nice blue 1983 Ur-Q at the Rim of the World, it was in the parking lot
during the >restart and I saw it again, later parked along the cayon
road heading to the spectator stage, >any idea if the owner is a Q-list