[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: quattro-digest V4 #740
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: quattro-digest V4 #740
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 09:50:28 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199705220521.BAA27645@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Fri, 23 May 1997 09:50:28 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Fri, 23 May 1997 09:50:31 +0012
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B5BA720900
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;3728500923051997/A57453/CSAV10]
the s4 is expected in nz in december this year. wouldn't hold my breath
though. i'm told it's being built in the a4 plant which is flat out, so the nz
importers weren't expecting it until march '98 in this part of the world.
nz would be getting part of the british build.
not sure about imports into australia. depends upon the adr27 rules i guess...
>Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 18:38:10 +0000
>Subject: Re: Godzilla gets his Big Apple
>Talked to audi in Palo Alto
>the rumor is
>1 S6 30V twin turbo 268 horses due in 1998
>S$ due later in 1998 spring
>yes for tthe us market...
>Jim & Bev wrote:
>+ Virtual Bob wrote:
>+ > Audi plans to have twin-turbo S4 at the end of 1997, joining the
>+ > (current) S, the S8. S3 will come sometime in '98, and S6 in '99..
>+ Is this for the US Market? DROOL! :P