Re: Good car page

Thanks for the kind words, but unfortunately, I must post a correction. The web-page referenced below is not mine, it is *another* (if I can modestly say so myself) nice page. The confusion is understandable... we both have our sites listed within the Geocities "community". My site is 4475, and his is 6535. I do agree, though, that the 6535 site is a nice one.

Take care.... especially of that nice looking twin "sister"!!!

At 08:44 AM 05/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
>This would be our boy, Jim Griffin's page. He's the masked man in front of
>that handsome looking twin of my car.
>Sean Ford
>Newton-Wellesley Hospital
>Newton, MA 02162 (USA)
>'92 Audi 100CS 5spd 20K mi
>'89 Suzuki Katana 600 14K mi
>> From: Vytautas Reipa <vytas@erols.com>
>> To: quattro@coimbra.ans.net
>> Subject: Good car page
>> Date: Sunday, May 18, 1997 12:38 AM
>> Here's a good car page I came upon when browsing the Internet:
>> http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/6535
>> IT has many pictures of various european cars. THere's an Audi S6 in the
>> hall of fame and a special report ofn the Avus quattro. Takes a long time
>> load, though.
>> Vytautas Reipa
>> 86 5kcst 104k
>> 87 5ks 144k

Jim Griffin
Maryland, USA
"Perception is often stronger than reality!"
'92 100S