[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

your new car


Is this the one you offered to me?  You can rent a 'bogie' from UHaul that
rolls one end or another.  If it's got a damaged suspension, you might be
better off to get a UHaul vehicle trailer.  I'm slightly too far away to help..


Jim Jordan