Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 1997 4:29 AM
Subject: RE: Re: A4 oil changes
Is it advisable to use synthetic oil in this Audi?  I have a '90 80q that I
switched over to Mobil 1 at 60K miles and it caused my lifters to go bad.  After
replacing all of the lifters and switching back to "real" oil and changing at 3K
intervals, I haven't had another problem.
Also, does it make sense that my ABS OFF panel light flickers on at highway
speeds when my brakes are worn?
Rick R.
Stow, MA
'90  80q 5sp