Gray Market Audis

You mentioned that this could be a "gray" mkt car.

Does anyone know the last year which we could import and convert gray mkt
Were gray mkt ur-q's brought into the US?

Thx.  glenn

At 07:32 PM 6/11/97 GMT, Phil Payne wrote:
>In message <339EE1AE.6F78@voicetek.com> Bryan Gunn writes:
>> The car's got late 4000/Coupe style flush lights that she insists are
>> original. I've never seen an ur-q with factory flush lights, but I've
>> been told that some late build cars got them. I think her's was built
>> late in the production run - like a dummy I forgot to check and see if
>> it has the fiberglass trunklid.
>The latter is _NOT_ a good indicator of age.  I know a number of post-1987
>with steel lids.  Does it have gas-filled struts to support the bonnet
>Of course, the VIN number ...
>I think it might be a "grey".
> Phil Payne
> phil@sievers.com
> Committee Member, UK Audi [ur-]quattro Owners Club

Glenn D. Kaufman

Business Development & Strategic Marketing Manager	Voice		508-684-6128
FTP Software, Inc.					Fax:		508-684-6104
100 Brickstone Square				Email: (Main)	gkaufman@ftp.com
Andover, MA  01810				(Alt.)		gkaufman@bigfoot.com

		Because the only connections that matter are YOURS

		Please visit our World Wide Web site at http://www.ftp.com