Re: Quantum Synchro

Fluhr writes:
> Sorry to add fuel to the fire, but I saw a Quantum Synchro wagon in the
> junkyard a few weeks ago, and the rear suspension was NOT like the 4Kq.
> It looked to use a trailing arm rather than the subframe-with-control-arm
> suspension of the 4Kq.

Yes, for the Quantum wagon, the rear suspension is different.  The sedan
has the same rear suspension as the 4000 quattro.

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    Internet: ti@amb.org
 //////  UUCP:     ...!uunet!bazooka!ti
///      URL:      http://sunsite.unc.edu/~cddb/tikan/