[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]


In message <19970621232224.AAA1499@worldnet.worldnet.att.net> miktip@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Do you know if there are available in the UK or Germany,
> the plastic pieces that go ontop of the 
> drivers, and passenger windows, so you can
> leave the windows down about an inch or so, and 
> the plastic pieces keep out the rain and wind!

Yes, I saw your post on Usenet.

And no - I haven't seen one of those for _years_.  They used to be very common 
on older Mercedes cars, including those used as taxis in Germany.  I can't 
remember ever seeing one on an Audi.

They were very popular with smokers at one time.

 Phil Payne
 Committee Member, UK Audi [ur-]quattro Owners Club