[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re; age and station wagons
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re; age and station wagons
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:27:14 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:27:14 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:29:12 +0012
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B6BB5B0A00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;5814271323061997/A45929/CSAV10]
>Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 13:23:57 +0200
>I think you just aged by ten years.
>- - Douglas
hey ! i resemble that remark !!!
i was reminded by my beloved the other day that it was only 3 years ago that i
qualified for the world cup trialaton with a 2:11 (olympic distance); albeit
only for the fiji team.
3 years later, and it has become something of a distant dream. sigh.
wrt partners, those who love us don't have to love the things we love. but
it's nice when they do. (works the other way too of course). the only time i
can forsee myself getting into trouble is when i remember the birthday of one
of the cars and forget the birthday of my beloved. nah, i'd never happen....